Key Plastics will at all times conduct its business relationships with its customers in accordance with the below listed policies.
- Our business practices will at all times be both legal and ethical.
- In our relationships with our customers we will be honest, forthright and consistent in aiming to build business relationships in a manner which benefits both the customer and ourselves.
- Our pricing policies will recognize the reality of a competitive market and will, with each customer, recognize both the volume of current business and the potential for increased sales volumes while maintaining a consistent and orderly price structure.
- We will supply only recognized and legitimate merchants as our distributors and not compete with merchants by supplying plumbing, drainage or electrical contractors.
- We will not discuss our trading arrangements with any customer group with any other customer.
- We will not discuss our trading arrangements with any customer group with any of our competitors.
- We will not disparage the products of our competitors but we will promote the qualities and advantages of our own products.
- We will sell on the basis of innovation, quality products and quality customer service while being price competitive with our competitors.
- We will not attempt to influence buying decisions by providing personal advantage to our customers' purchasing officers or providing "excessive" entertainment to individuals.
- We will not spread "industry gossip" through our sales staff.